Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Year for reunions - part 2

My feeling is that before this is all said and done, that this will be a multiple part/multiple year posting. Yesterday, I posted what I feel was one of my more vulnerable posts. I actually shared some my feelings. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'll go with good thing. It resulted in interest & results.

So, for those of you wondering who this person is, wonder no more. Here is a shout out to my friend BRANDT!!!

The contact was made, by me? NNNNNOOOOOOOO. I would have but he beat me to the punch. Who would have guessed that he would be reading my blog???? Not I. But he did & he emailed me. He wondered if I was writing about him & sure enough I was. So, he briefed me about his life & I responded with an update on my life. How excited I was to hear from him.

So excited that I decided I probably couldn't handle any more reunions for awhile. All this "catching up" with people is tiring. I told my mom that I have had enough for now, and I will put off contacting other past friends for a couple of months... so I say now.

I would have to say that was my warm fuzzy for the week, what has been your warm fuzzy this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

Stat Counter