Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Did someone call a Taxi?

Yesterday I worked my half day and then took my Aunt Debby (Matt’s mom) to the airport in Kansas City. She flew in there last week to go see grandpa in Columbia. That is a 3 ½ hour drive from where I live. I was happy to make the trip with her. We had some good Aunt / Niece bonding time. It was a fresh set of ears for me to ramble endlessly about my life for 3 ½ hours. I did do A LOT of talking, but she held her own. She has just as much or more drama in her life as I do! Drama? She is an Isenberg/Winn. Matt & I haven’t quiet figured out which side it comes from.

Then for the 3 ½ hours home, I spend more than ½ of the time on the phone. Then I decided to stop talking for awhile, shocking I know!!!!! I did a lot of thinking, scary!!! I’ve had less to think about lately than in the past couple of months. So, it was a pretty peaceful ride home. I didn’t drive myself too crazy analyzing my life!

1 comment:

Mike and Debby said...

Thank you for giving to my Debby. You are very kind. I started to call you on your way back but found I don't have your number. I'll get that later.

Stat Counter