1. Due to this article that Josh sent me:
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/training-day/201206/61-easy-ways-lose-weight particularly 27. To burn more calories, stay upright. This means not sitting in front of a computer, TV, phone, etc., all day. Stand and you'll burn more and be more productive. This could even save your life. DiscoverWhy Your Office Chair is Killing You. I decided to stand as much as I could today. I think in my 10 hour work day, I stood about 5-6 hours today.
2. I wear flip flops around the office because I saw on the Today Show that heels are bad for the calves. Today, I did wear my flip flops while I was standing and wore them home today!
3. We did a fitness challenge at work and part of the challenge was to eat 5 servings of fruits or veggies for at least 5 days during the week. I've realized that is hard to do. You pretty much have to make one whole meal of fruits and/or veggies per day!!
4. This time last year, I could hardly run 2 consecutive miles. And I was running at a 10 min mile pace. Yesterday I did 6 miles straight running at a 9 min mile pace!! It's crazy. I am thinking about doing a 1/2 marathon in November.
5. In January, I tried to train for a 1/2 marathon but injured my hip. I started doing hot yoga and I have not had any hip issues as long since, as I am consistent with hot yoga.
6. Cody has been working for mom this summer. He has been spending a lot of time with her. And Brayden has been going to stay with Grandma a couple of days a week. I am glad that they are both getting this time with Grandma and GG.
7. Between the major, minors, Cody, and Brayden I think I will see about 50 baseball games this year. WOW that's a TON of baseball...
8. I like the symphony.
9. I started listening to Symphony Hall XM station 76 and today when I got into the car after work, I smiled when symphony music played. It's pleasant music.
10. Even though it's pleasant, symphony music makes me think of psycho killer movies. Like when the murderer or psycho is getting ready they typically play soothing symphony music.
11. I used to blog about my dreams and I haven't lately, but the only recent dream that I can think of is this dream that I had last week that my grandma was pregnant!!!!
12. I'm in my Master's program now. I've done 2 classes and I'm on a break for July.
13. I need to start volunteering again.