Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's over!

This is the new Firefly phone. I got this for Cody for Christmas – kind of. It’s a pretty cool phone. I like because as the sales person informed me, it keeps ME in CONTROL. Not that I have control issues, but I must admit that I like control. ANYWAY, this phone only allows Cody to make and/or receive calls from numbers that I have programmed in. And I have only programmed in numbers that are Cingular numbers since I have free mobile to mobile on my plan so those are free calls for him/me.

Besides the boys getting TONS of stuff, we had really good Christmas times. We had lots of family here. We played games, I took the boys to see Chronicles of Narnia, I went and saw The Family Stone with the cousins, I ate WAY too much food & anyone there can attest to that, and we celebrated Grandpa’s 80th birthday the day after Christmas.

I’m ready for a couple of days “off” from the holidays before New Year’s.
Was Santa good to you this year?

No comments:

Stat Counter