Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas Survey

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? BOTH
2. Turkey or Ham? BOTH, we usually eat ham though
3. Do you get a Fake or Real christmas tree? Real
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Yeah!
5. Snowball fights or sledding? BOTH
6. Do you like hanging around the fireplace because it's warm? Yes & ooohhh so romantic
7. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? Oh yeah
8. Favorite Christmas song? ALL
9. Do you believe in Santa? Yeah, he better bring me something really good this year
10. How do you feel about Christmas movies? I typically don't watch them
11. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? Before Thanksgiving
12. Stockings before or after presents? After
13. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? I do it & I support them, I wish more would come to see me, but I guess when I'm in the nursing home more will come
14. Go to someone elses house or they come to you? Go to someone elses
15. Do you read the Christmas Story? Not usually
16. What do you do after presents and dinner? Visit with family, play with new stuff & play games
17. What is your favorite holiday smell? The tree
18. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Both
19. Favorite Christmas memory? We get to open one gift on X Mas Eve. One year all of us were at Grandpa & Grandma's. Most of us cousins were there, we all opened the same gift which were sleeping bags. We had the huge slumber party that night in their den.
20. Favorite Part about winter? Snow days IN the house

6 comments:

Kira said...

Side note - Christmas colors just do not match the colors of my blog!

Anonymous said...

I remember that Christmas!!! That was fun. I do believe mine had Cabbage Patch Kids on it. I wish we could spend more Christmas's together.
Love ya,
Lor

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!! Love ya

Mr. T said...

I got the garfield sleeping bag, my brother got Starwars and I don't remember what Teresa got.

Anonymous said...

I guess mine was Cabbage Patch. I didn't remember but I know mine was the same as Laura's

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cell+phone+service+plans cosmetic reality statistics surgery television Bluetooth enable headsets effexor weight gain Children27s padded rocking chairs Commercial grade refrigerator http://www.hoistfitnessequipment.info/Fishing_line_to_reel.html Anti depressant sex http://www.jaguar-body-kit.info/creatine_banned_sports.html Quicken loan arena Bmw x5 usata

Stat Counter