Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Work

Here is the latest about my current employment situation. I work for Downey Savings. I had been working out of the Schaumburg, IL (outside of Chicago) office. They had production & operations in that office. I am in operations. I am a mortgage underwriter, I work part-time from home. I do upfront underwrites, which means when a mortgage app comes in I either approve it, counter offer it or deny it. Anyway, my company has closed the operation department in Schaumburg. But never fear my friends & family. They kept me. I am low overhead. So now I report to Mission Viejo, CA. And it's business as usual for me, for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear work is going good. It must be nice to work from home.

Stat Counter