Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween

The boys had a great time for Halloween. Brayden was Darth Vader & Cody was a ninja. We almost had a real Halloween nightmare. Cody was going to be a Storm Trooper, but he went to put on his costume & it was too small. So I was off to Springfield Sunday afternoon to find him a new costume.

Sat night, we had our 4 annual Haunted Hayride at my mom's. My brother & his friends did a great job as usual. Bigger & better this year. They added a walk through haunted part. I think it was everyone's favorite. No injuries this year.

Once I get this blog figured out, I will add pics of the boys dressed up!

What were you for Halloween?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to Wendys house for a church Halloween party. I went in my pajamas because I was too lazy to figure out a costume. Violet went as a Lion. Very cute. Troy went as Jack from Lost. It was a pretty easy costume. Sounds like the hayride was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! spry dental Relience dental insurance plans Name of the company that makes bontril Asian adult video free sample Two faced cosmetics

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Stat Counter