Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Random Weekend Things

So, besides taking the boys to the movie, I also gave them both hair cuts. Yes, if you didn't know I do it myself. Thanks to Marvin who let me practice on him for many years, good thing he has good head of hair.

Anyway, you might also notice that Cody now has glasses. He got those in the middle of October. I was also in the 5th grade when I got glasses. His teacher tells me that more kids get glasses in the 5th grade than any other grade. Do you have glasses? If so, when did you get them?

The other thing that occupied our time this weekend was checking in on my almost 80-year-old Grandpa Isenberg. He had knee replacement surgery on Wednesday. They put him "under" and I guess that made some of his other body parts go to sleep & not wake up. So in the interest of not getting too personal about my grandfather, he was & is very uncomfortable. They have been trying for 3 days to make it better, but now that they know the problem they are going to treat it with medication. And on top of all that he is anemic, so they gave him 2 pints of blood one day, he had lost it all by the next day & they gave him more yesterday. Boy, he's a barrel of laughs. I can't wait until he's well enough to give those nurses a hard time.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Cody looks so cute in his glasses! I didn't get glasses until I was in high school and I don't wear them all the time (just when I need to look smart...like at work). I guess my eyes are pretty good to make up for my bad ear! haha.

Anonymous said...

I got glasses in 3rd grade and contacts in 5th. But I am still not good about remembering to change them!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... black seat covers Flower delivery philadelphia concerta+long+term+side+effects

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP superior fitness Financial advisor questions Fitness speeches Blown tire Honda everett Hilton paris weight Uk amature orgies lamborghini diablo picture Emergency pain relief injured kittens Adipex no prescription required Cruise ship interiors Bureau of land management learning classes escape to fitness new bedford ma scuba fitness Aicro water filter Sex friend teh anime from lunar designer handbags knockoff replica

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Bmw oem wheels style 32 nexium testimony Petals sequence inexpensive large area rugs bextra valdecoxib tablet

Stat Counter