Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 28, 2005

Weekend




Let’s see, where do I begin? I will make this as concise as possible. But let’s start with the GREAT pictures. Ok, this is our road trip to Joplin to take our cousin Cody to his sister Megan. Do you think we were bored? Actually we weren’t. We had a good time on our 1 ½ ride. So what did I do the rest of the weekend, well here goes: I went to K Mart, picked up my kids, run an errands for my mom, got a pedicure, went to the hospital, worked, dropped off my kids, went to the hospital, I went to dinner with family, kidnapped my cousins to accompany me on my hour round trip errand for my mom, went to the hospital, went out with my cousins, took care of some business, visited more family, going to go to Columbia (4 hours away to see Grandpa), not going to Columbia, going to Columbia, packed for Columbia, went to Joplin, started driving to Columbia, OH – not going to Columbia – tuned around & went home! That was all Friday & Saturday – so Sunday, I slept in, went to the gym, cleaned the house, vegged, worked on my blog, went to church & went to watch Desperate Housewives with my mom, aunt & Matt! I’m thinking maybe next weekend, I could squeeze more stuff in. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a side note, I keep looking at my blog just to see this picture of Matt. I laugh out loud everytime I see it!

Anonymous said...

you two look like you're having fun. I look bald and scared.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who noticed how gargantuan Mr. T's tongue is? I wonder if he can stick that thing up his nose? By the way, I'm just going to send these comments in as anonymous until I decide to get off my lazy rump and sign up for a blogger account.

Mr. T said...

Dear anonymous....YES you are the only one who has noticed. I have never heard anyone comment on my tongue before. I cannot reach my nose or do any fancy tricks with my tongue. However, when looking at Kira's...she probably can.

Anonymous said...

Hey now...

Stat Counter