Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Chicken Little

Saturday, I took the boys to see Chicken Little. Cody liked it as a 10-year-old and there were parts in it that were scary for Brayden a 5-year-old. According to some reviews there were parts that were intented for adults, but I must not be adult enough to get the jokes, because I didn't notice any. Or I just wasn't paying close enough attention. Anyway, all in all the politically correct family dynamics of a single dad raising his son (similar to Finding Nemo) was a good movie. A modern day Boy Who Called Wolf.

Speaking of modern day twists, during the previews (which were most exciting) I saw that there will be a new Curious George & The Shaggy Dog movie in Feb & March of 2006. Both will be movies we will be going to!

Stat Counter