Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Family


I have come to realize lately the importance of family. If you are lucky enough to have a family that cares for you, count your blessings. Because in times of need they are the ones that you can sincerely count on. No matter if they agree with you or not. If you aren't lucky enough to be born into (or adopted into) a family like that, make your friends that family.

For those of you that are part of MY family (Winns) - I am compelled to lecture you. If you have time to read my blog, why aren't you checking out the family website? Our family (multiple members) put a lot of effort into that site. As the eldest active member of our generation, I should tell you to go to that site & participate. There ARE benefits of getting old, plus you guys know that I am a little bossy at times (HA). So check out & participate!

For those of you not in may family (Winn) then go to www.myfamily.com & you can start your own family website. It's a really great way for you to stay in touch, if you can get your family to participate.



P.S. I will be out of pocket until the middle of next week. This is my last post until then!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kira
Great site. Love the pictures!
Check out mine sometime k
http://www.xanga.com/racheltilden
Later

Mike and Debby said...

Hi, Kira! (In walks man with baloons, streamers, confetti, whistles, cone hats, party stuff; tosses the confetti, blows the whistle, passes out cone hats, releases baloons, throws streamers and hollers "yippiee!" a few times). Welcome to the world of Blogging! Speak your mind, but just remember that people and strangers read this stuff!
You are very right about family. There's something special about a group of people that you can call your own, who will stand beside you no matter what. I think it's pretty cool that you and I are in the SAME family!
Love,
UM

Anonymous said...

I figured out how to put pics on myfamily.com. So you can check it out. =)

Anonymous said...

So...you are cute! Are you single? I live 15 minutes outside Chicago. We should hook up sometime... When are you going again?

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! looking for a new online pharmacy for phentermine dual sport riding in san diego Dodge city truck parts unique golf gift precontest body building diet darvacet percocet Gamblers optin email lists Learn texas hold em free Imperial paintball

Stat Counter