Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Santa's Here!

Brayden loves to act like Santa during his bubble baths. "HO, HO, HO, I'm Santa" he says!

I'm glad someone is getting use out of the bath tub. I take maybe 4 baths a years. My mom takes one EVERY night - a long bath. What about you, bath or shower?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shower. I have rarely been able to stay in the bath for a long time. I get bored and the bubbles always go away to fast :(

Anonymous said...

Are you a single mom?

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't answer a personal question like "are you single?" from someone who signs their name anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I love baths! But I don't get them very often anymore. I would love to get a big jacuzzi tub.

Kira said...

I didn't plan on answering, but I just figured they wanted clarification on if I was a mom or not, but yes I am a mom.

Stat Counter