Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, February 24, 2006

What's new

*I'm over my "depression"
*I haven't been motivated to blog
*I am getting caught up on school
*I'm actually enjoying my classes
*My sociology class is way easy
*I spent the night at the hospital Tuesday night & got 3 hours of sleep
*I made 4 broker calls yesterday & it was fun
*I am making a lot of progress with my new job
*I came to an agreement w/ SRP - could be ending soon
*Grandpa come home today
*Moved my office downstairs this week
*I am in the market for a suitor ;)
*Bought the boys Charlie & the Chocolate Factory this week (I saw it twice in the theater)
*I have two great loving boys
*Brayden told me that I was the best mom with the best singing voice!!!

That is about it for the week.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Hooray for lists! I just love them :)

Krista said...

Okay...it is has become apparent to me (as I read over your list) that it's been far too long since we've talked. I have questions about at least two things on the list. We need to schedule a phone date.

Stat Counter