Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I love Valentine’s Day!!!! I am such a girl!!! I know a lot of people think that this day is over commercialized, but I do not care. I like that it is day dedicated to love. I like that it is a day that someone would typically buy me a gift or it gives me an excuse to shop for someone else. I like the fact that I have gotten contacted by 2 people today to wish me a Happy Valentine’s Day that I do not talk to on a regular basis. I like the day!

I went out of town again last weekend, and I am just now getting back into the groove of things. I went to St. Louis to meet my new boss and go over some details of the transition to my new job. I am pretty excited about the transition. I will be schmoozing and I like to schmooze!

After all the work stuff I went to a wine tasting. I had a good time, but wine tastings are hard. I am not a big wine drinker and it can be a bit overwhelming. I hung out with my cousin Ted too. He cooked for me and Emily again. It was great.

Then Saturday I went ice skating at the outdoor rink in Forrest Park. That was so much fun. One of the best times that I have had in a long time. Then to finish off a great relaxing day I ate at my fav restaurant, PF Changs. Great way to end the day.

I came home Sunday to a greatly recovering Grandpa. He looks thin, but other than that he is doing really well. He is making a great recovery. He may even come home this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

Stat Counter