Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 20, 2006

Misery Loves Company

Let me just start by saying that I am in a really bad mood. I hate when I am in a bad mood. I get really tired and then I start having thoughts that I am starting to go through a depression. But then I mentally slap myself and tell myself to get over it, I refuse to be in depression.

I sat around the house most of the weekend. It snowed here and initially the thought of sitting around the house with the fire, doing homework sounded nice. But I got over that by early yesterday morning. I managed to get out for church, but it started snowing again and they dismissed church early. So I headed for home again. I was going stir crazy by yesterday afternoon. So I blame part of my "depression" on the snow.

It seems as though many of my family members are having a hard time these days. Some are in a depression. I feel guilty for not being depressed, so I blame part of it on the fact that I feel I should be depressed like the rest of my family.

AND then I realize that I am a woman and God cursed with me "that time of the month" and it really just boils down to that. I am just hormonal - like every other woman on this earth!

5 comments:

Mike and Debby said...

I'm not depressed.
AND....of all the people in this family, you are the most inspiring! Being with you is like having warm sunshine on your face. This is one old uncle who admires you a lot. Ask him sometime and he will clue you in!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll keep you around. You are good for my ego!!

Anonymous said...

I think every woman can relate to that post! You do truly amaze me though, that amidst all the things that could be bringing you down right now you stay upbeat and are a strength to the family. Like Brayden said you are a very "dedicated" mother and so much more :) love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Buspar www fuckers wear panasonic tv remote programming kilgore tx football

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Stat Counter