Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lighter side of things


This is Aide Tammy. She was so nice to grandpa and my family, she took very good care of him. We had a good time joking with her about her “big hair” so this picture is perfect, her big hair is even blocking my grandpa’s face.

Not only did we have a good time with Tammy, but we were able to get tools. A nurse brought us that thing you use to look in people’s ears. So we looked in each other’s ears & noses. Good times.

When we were having our family meeting about my grandpa with the doctor, he kept saying infarct. But it sounded like infart. After about the 4th time he said it, I could not contain myself anymore, so like the adult that I am I laughed – out loud. That made my cousin laugh, which made my aunt laugh. The doctor hardly even acknowledged the fact that we laughed at “infart” let alone crack a smile. How mature are we? But after the meeting several other "older" family members admitted they had just as immature thoughts about “infart” as I did.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Oh Tammy how I miss you and your hair!

Krista said...

You guys are so mature.

I have a friend named Tami that also has big hair! Maybe it's something about that name.

Stat Counter