Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, February 03, 2006

No sleep


This is my life with out sleep...

I called the hospital room the hotel room
The waiting room the living room
The hospital home
And a waitress the nurse

Then after I had 1 hour of sleep & then woke up for some excitement, I went back to sleep I had a dream that grandpa woke up out of his coma & sat up straight up in bed. Then I had a dream that I had this low back dress on and my back was FULL of big zits.

WHICH leads me to the strawberry. I cannot eat a whole strawberry because it reminds me of a big red nose with big white heads all over it. I just want to pop those zits!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Kira...that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. You may have just permanently ruined Strawberries for me! I hope you get some sleep soon.

Anonymous said...

I think that I have ruined stawberries for many people with that observation

Stat Counter