Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome 2006


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Don’t worry I’m not going to ask you about your New Year’s resolution. I don’t always make them myself. I made one last year & actually stuck to it. I have not made a specific one for this year.

I will be posting more pics of my weekend later. I am heading back from OKC today. Mr. T left today to go to TN & Krista & I are hangen’ out at his place this morning.

So, I have been so looking forward to the New Year. I’ve been wanting a fresh start, wanting to let go of 2005, looking forward to the possibilities for 2006. Well, it’s here & now I’m a bit apprehensive about it all. The possibilities for 2006 mean a lot of uncertainty, change & closure. All those things can be good, but very frightening. I am surprised by my “fear” of the coming year now. Like I mentioned before, I’ve been looking forward to this time. I’ve been looking forward to the holidays being over, so I can move on & get going with “business”. Now that it’s staring me in the face & it’s time to act – I think I’ll think about it some more! Like Krista said last night, “if only we could look into the future.” But we can’t & I guess I’ll have to live with that & look forward to uncertainty & possibilites!


What are you looking forward to for this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no and if I did I would not post it on my blog ;)

Stat Counter