Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blogging Dud

Believe it or not, I have not been motived to blog this week. Not only have I not been motivated to blog but I have had a pretty busy week. I started back to school this week. I'm taking a history class - not fun!!!

But my amusing story of the day is that I was offered a job today. I was shopping at Abercrombie and this KID asked me if I went to school around here. I said no, and left it at that. Then he goes, oh too bad, I was going to ask you if you wanted a job! UHHHHH - NO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My college roommate freshman year got a job at Abercrombie that same way...but she was actually in school. haha. You should take it as a compliment. He must have thought you were hot!

Mr. T said...

I would like to reiterate what K-dawg said above. It is a well known fact that when an employee at Abercrombie or Hollister offers you a job that you are good looking. You meet their 'surface' requirements which is a nice ego boost.

Anonymous said...

What a great site free information internet marketing http://www.kitchen-appliances-6.info/oasiswaterionizer.html make-up heaters Ambien sleeping http://www.volkswagen-beetle-rotary-mazda-conversion.info/Internetmarketing.html Bathroom roman faucet Tv blue light tooth whitener Orlando convention models Did the olympic sport curling use a track my classic car tv Accessories for motorola cell phones Ashton web site marketing Premier boating club Yalika perfume

Stat Counter