Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Technical Difficulty

Well, my computer is in getting worked on today. I may get it back tomorrow. I have pics & posts on it that I wanted to post, but instead you just get my daily ramblings.

I try to post on a pretty regular basis. To keep my reader loyal ;) Some of you readers, need to update your blogs - you know who you are!!!

Well, it's been a hectic week. I have the day off tomorrow, I'm very much looking forward to it. I think I will finish up my thank you cards & finally take my christmas tree down.

Today I did MORE shopping - I need a full time job to keep this up. Anyway, I bought a shirt today for $1.99. It is a green short sleeve polo. Very good purchase!

I am at gpa & gma i's house today. Gpa looks so much better! I asked him if he's feeling better & he said no, but he is - I can tell. I'm going to see the aunt & uncle tomorrow. They are looking forward to me visiting, they have "chores" for me. They think that I can help them with so much, I'm glad to be of use to someone!

How was your week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping again?? You didn't buy anymore tank tops or camisoles, did you? haha.

I'm glad to hear that Grandpa is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

ALMOST DID!! I know there is a theme going on here with my shopping.

Stat Counter