Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 09, 2006

Weekend Summary

I think that I am getting a cold or something. Join the club, right? Well I went to bed before 10 Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights. PARTY GIRL!!

Ate some good eats at Gma's Friday night. She made roast & mashed potatoes, yummy!

Saturday, both the boys had their first basketball games. They did great, but boy were there differences in the games. Brayden's game, they don't even dribble. They run around having a good time. But my boy was the MVP of the game - not just saying that. He made 4 of the 6 baskets of the game!! A good defensive player too. He even had an assist! Proud mom moment.

Then Cody's game - I thought I was going to have a heart attack. They are so aggressive. I was yelling way more than I needed to. Fouls left & right. Including several by Cody. He tends to be pretty aggressive on the court! This is some serious ball! After his game, we were off to baseball practice for 2 hours!

That night we met Holly & the boys for dinner & then went swimming at the club house of Pointe Royale.

Sunday was Carter's 2nd birthday - so cute! Happy for a new episode of Housewives.

How was your weekend?

Stat Counter