Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Family Update

Grandpa is doing better. He goes to outpatient physical therapy 3 times a week. He still goes to dialysis 3 times a week. He is getting around a lot better. Sunday he ventured out & made it to church and stayed for the lunch after. It wore him out, but it was good to see him out & about.

Aunt Teri will be moving here with Cody in 1 week. Mom & I went and looked at her condo. Very cute. It will be nice to have even more family here.

Mom and Marvin's anniversary is today!! They leave for Hawaii next week. They are sooooo lucky! I want to go! But they so deserve a vacation.

If you are a member of our family - don't forget to check out the family web site. Also, Ted, Matt & I are working on the next reunion. So feel free to give us your input!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My input is have it over a weekend so it's easier to not have to take off as much work. :)

Stat Counter