Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend Update

So much to say, so little time/energy. I have been swamped with work decisions, school, personal life, kids, family, busy schedule, etc... I could blog a whole lot of stuff, but most of it interests no one but myself.

Let's see what I did this weekend - did some deep cleaning, cleaned all my ceiling fans & top of cabinets. Did school work. Started my first week of school & I think I'm already behind. Good start! Brayden had a basketball game. Cody had 2. Cody missed his baseball practice, but I took them to do some batting practice. Hung out with some friends & did some resting!

Today on the Early Show they had a segment about a girl who found her half sister & dad on myspace. I LOVE technology! They also talked about Valentine's Day & if anyone was wondering what to get me for Valentine's Day, Tiffany's is letting men design a 10 carat diamond for their special someone! Sounds good to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I need to find a special someone by V-day so I can get that 10 carat diamond! Although I doubt any of the guys I know could afford that. I'll have to work on that...go hang out by the country club or something. haha.

On a separate note, I'm fairly certain you will have something exciting to blog about after this weekend!

Mr. T said...

i joined Myspace two weeks ago. i was thinking of you last night while I was working on it. I definately think you should join since you love reuniting with old friends.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Stat Counter