Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This Weekend

This weekend I went to Chicago. Last year I was going there at least once a month. And then Jeremy & I bought homes here in Missouri so we spent every weekend focusing on the homes. So I had not been to Chicago from February to August. The boys and I went there in August & I was back 3 weekends ago & last weekend. We have our homes listed with realtors now & I will be back on my schedule of going to Chicago once a month - I think.

Friday night Jeremy & I went to the Melting Pot. A place that is fun but not our favorite place to go. This is our second time there and we are starting to get the hang of it. We get this couples dinner that comes with cheese fondue, dinner and salad. We've done different dinners each time and different chesses.

With the cheese you get breads, veggies and apples.

For dinner we had duck, pork, chicken, shrimp, and steak. You can batter the food then cook it or just cook it in the oil and put different sauces on in. Jeremy liked to batter everything first.


For just the 2 of us we were there for 2 hours. It's a full night. But pretty fun. I want to go back with a group and just do cheese & chocolate. We are always too full at the end to do the chocolate.

We also went to see The Heartbreak Kid. It was pretty funny. But we did not like the end at all.

Saturday I went to Jeremy's hair lady to get a hair cut. My hair lady is retiring so I am looking anyway. This was a good time to try someone new. My hair looks really long in this photo. I just had more layers put in & she cut like 1 inch but and inch and the layers made a big difference to me but not to anyone else. So I'll spare you the picture.

Tomorrow I will tell you about our airport drama.

No comments:

Stat Counter