Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 01, 2007

Go Speed Racer

So, another thing that I don't like about this place is the 2 lane road that I have travel on regularly for 20 miles or more. Not just because it is a 2 lane road but because it is a BUSY 2 lane road. Where everyone going my direction goes 50 on a 60 and EVERYONE is going the opposite direction. Usually I go 8-10 miles over the limit and today I was able to pass 2 people going 60!! I usually do not get road rage but this road could give me road rage. Cody pointed out to me that I passed 12 people one Sunday on the way to church! Hey I was just happy that I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to pass those people.




Brayden started Cub Scouts this year & he had his first Den meeting tonight. We went on a hike. And he really enjoyed it and think that we were both a little surprised by that. I think he takes after me, he is not really too much of the "outdoors" type.


Today I was able to watch Dancing with the Stars for the first time this season. I love Marie Osmond on there. But what was really surprising was Jennie Garth from 90210. Who did not love that show? Ian was on Dancing last season (I think). Well he did a really good job and looked pretty good too. Jennie on the other hand wow! She has really aged. Her face looks thin and wrinkled but her body looks not so thin. I thought I was the only one aging!

Work is going really good. August was the best month of my career. Well September was just as good. I thought that October was going to be back down in the dumps and I was a little concerned. But today was probably one of the best days that I have had in this career. I made an appointment with someone that I have been working with for over 6 months. Then I made 2 other appointments and got about 8 referrals. It's amazing how fast things can change in this industry! I love my job!

No comments:

Stat Counter