Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Dos



Brayden & I both got highlights. He got his yesterday & I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Mine are red but not that red - very subtle - which is what I wanted.

Cody is not getting highlights because he is on a new money system where he is financially responsible for most of his things. Well he lost someone's trombone, so he is in a bit of a financial crunch these days.

He did get tackled pretty good last night at the football game. He had a fumble recovery & got slammed by a kid that hit him up by the shoulders & it jerked his neck. He is fine but a very brutal tackle.

Yesterday I left for an appointment in Springfield, about 45 minutes away & when I got about 20 minutes from my house on the 2 lane road that I hate, I realized that I was wearing flip flops with my dress clothes. I had to load several things in the car so I put flip flops on so I would not kill myself in heels. So I had to turn back around & change shoes. I was late to my appointment, and they could not wait. Bad morning!

Oh, I'm wearing my glasses because I am having LASIK in 2 1/2 weeks so I have to be out of contacts until then :(

No comments:

Stat Counter