Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wonderful World of Winter Weather

For the most part we missed the last two big snow/ice storms that hit the area. They have both hit Springfield harder than us. This last big ice storm didn’t even bring us anything but rain.

But today we did get snow, earlier than they anticipated. They estimated around 5 for Springfield. It hit around 11:30 here. They canceled school earlier. And they already called off school for tomorrow and it is only 5:00. I love the snow. I like snow days.

The only problem is that one of the three of us has been sick every day for the past two weeks. I have had enough “home” time. I had just convinced myself it is time to get back to work!

No comments:

Stat Counter