Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 11, 2007

OPRAH


I’m going to be an audience member on Oprah!!! There it’s out. I’m so excited. As many of you know I travel to Chicago on a regular basis. Well every time I go, I look to see if there are tickets or this last minute ticket thing that Oprah does. The put topics online for last minute tapings and you write in to be on the show or in the audience. I have written in on several. On Tuesday they had one about working moms. Are you a working mom that wishes you could stay home, or a stay at home mom that wishes you could work, or do you have the best of both worlds and work from home? So I wrote in about working from home. They called me yesterday to say that they had a spot for me in the audience. The taping is next Wednesday. I get to bring a guest, has to be a working mom, so my bff Holly will be joining me. We are both SUPER thrilled. I will post more when I know when the show will be airing!!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I'm sooo jealous! What if it's her favorite things show for working moms! :)

Anonymous said...

That is cool. We will look for your posting of the date and time that this will air.

Anonymous said...

I hope so, Katie!!! When I told the boys, Cody was like is that the lady that gives stuff away. Hopefully you'll get an Ipod. I told him if I did he could have it!

Stat Counter