Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 22, 2007

Most Depressing Day of the Year

Not says me, but that is what today has been declared! I won't agree to that 100%, after all the year just started. But I will agree that it started out to be a pretty depressing day.

I woke up early and started dreading the day and all of the stresses that I had coming up. So I could not get back to sleep! GREAT! Not only stressed and depressed but tired too. But I managed to get out of bed, make it to my appointment on time, study for an exam, pass my practice exam and get some encouraging words from the Suitor. So I guess it's not so bad after all.

The boys and I did have a good weekend. Saturday they both had a basketball game. Then we went to see Arthur and the Invisibles (really liked it). We ended the night with pizza. Then yesterday we spent the whole day in. I enjoyed it more than the boys. Cody stayed in his PJs all day though. So not so bad for him either!

No comments:

Stat Counter