Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm on detox

A fruit detox that is. I try to be healthy person, I exercise and I try to eat right. I like to try some of the latest diets to see if they work. Not necessarily because I need to but it becomes a challenge for me. I did the Atkins - hated it. But I did lose 10 lbs on it. I've done Weight Watcher (through friends), Slim Fast, etc... So now I am doing the fruit detox. I like it. I like it because you only do it 3 days a week. For someone trying to lose weight you do this 3 days a week for 12 weeks. Then you do it 3day a week for 1 week every month for maintenance. Another reason I like it is because I like fruit. So eatting fruit all day is cool with me. But I have felt better every time that I have done it. Not just weight wise but I lose all my water retention & helps with my other female issues. So there you have it. Due to the fact that I tend to eat pretty poorly on the weekends I do this Mon - Wed, eat ok on Thur & Friday. And cheat all weekend. So I do not lose weight with this, but I do feel better.

No comments:

Stat Counter