Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm a good cook!

Really I am. But here is why I feel I must announce it. Sunday Cody was sick. He had some kind of stomach virus. He did not have a temp and he did not throw up. Just felt sick to his stomach. But this kid never throws up. Maybe 2 times ever (takes after his mom).

Then he still did not feel the best on Monday. Monday night I made the chicken taco soup. Cody and I both liked it. But Brayden did not. I made him eat it. Late that night, or early Tuesday morning about 3 AM, Brayden woke up and went to throw up in the bathroom. He proceeded to throw up a couple of more times between then and 4 AM. Now this one has a very sensitive stomach. He throws up all the time. But around 4 AM he proceeded to tell me that it was the soup that made him sick! I tried to convince him that he got it from his brother & he agreed somewhat but then said it was the soup too!

Both kids are better now, thank goodness - I ate the soup & I am fine. How good of a cook are you?

6 comments:

Krista said...

Well I wouldn't consider myself a great cook but I've never made anyone sick. haha. I'm glad your household is feeling better.

Mr. T said...

Krista doesn't make people sick because she won't cook for them, for example Pan-Seared Salmon. I agree with Braydon. It was probably your soup that made him sick.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys - love you too!

Krista said...

I cook for people! I just don't take seriously the request of an individual to have pan-seared salmon cooked for him while he lays sick in bed.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Stat Counter