Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 01, 2006

April Showers...


Let's just say, it's May and I am looking forward to the flower part. It rained all weekend. We definately need the rain. But I would prefer not all at once.

It started raining on Friday and continued through Saturday. Raining again now Monday evening.

So I did a lot of indoor activites. I was a bit bummed about the weather because I had a guest in from out of town. So we did not get to go out to the lake at all. I went bowling with some friends. I am not very good, but the 2nd game, it did fairly well. My bff Holly was the super star of the evening.

Saturday, we ran some errands in Branson & took in some sights and then we went to see a movie. Failure to Launch. It was a pretty funny movie. I know of someone that that movie reminded me of. That was the best part.

Sunday was a better day. The weather was pretty nice, but I had to take my friend to the airport to leave. But all flights were cancelled due to bad weather in other areas. We did not know this at first, so the flight we thought was just going to be delayed and we went to the mall. Spent the only nice day of the weekend in the mall. Then found out that the flight was cancelled. What is that about misery loves company. I am glad that I am not the only one that has bad travel events. Luckily for me when I was delayed I had someone to come get me & I was not stuck at the airport & luckily for my friend that I was there so they were not stuck at the airport.

I have a new nephew now too. He was born on Saturday. The poor mommy. Had to go through 2 days of trying to be enduced and nothing happened. So my nephew was born via C section on Saturday!! I have not seen him but my mom says that he is beautiful - no doubt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Ferrari gt Smooth impotence

Stat Counter