Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Never too old to hunt eggs...


Unless you are Cody. He decided that he did not want to hunt eggs this year. I think it was because he thought that he was going to have to choose between Paint ball or egg hunt. He chose paint ball. But paint ball got off to a late start. So let me back this train up. Last Saturday, we went to our friends house & had an Easter egg hunt & cook out. That was pretty fun. I got some sun. First "sun" of the year.

Sunday the boys were with Shannon. I went out to mom & Marvin's where we had Easter dinner. That was nice. The grandparents were there, Al & Evelyn, Uncle Phil, Mia, Aunt Teri & Cody. We thought the Easter bunny had lost his mind since he could not remember where the last egg was, but apparently we just cannot count. Because after we gave up hunting, we recounted and discovered that Cody had more eggs than he thought.

So then we went down to the doc. It was so nice out. Cody went swimming, it was a little cool. The water temp is about 65 degrees. The lake is WAY down. But it was really windy. Mom wanted to get the jet skies out, but too windy. I went home and mowed the lawn. All in all a pretty relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Stat Counter