Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Good Bye Katie



I discovered today that Katie (we are on a first name basis) is leaving the Today show. I am most disappointed by this. When I worked from home I would watch the show every morning. I like Katie. I think she is cute & fun. I was sorry to see that the producers made her dress so conservative & "old" though.

I do not watch evening TV, so I guess I will not get to see how she is doing. But good for her for being the first evening solo anchor woman!! I am happy to see her move to CBS, as I like CBS new better than NBC. Do you watch morning shows? How does this effect my life? It does not. Just something random that gets my mind off the "real" drama in my life. Good useless junk to blog about!

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I watch Good Morning America. I like it even though all the anchors are a bit stuffy.

Anonymous said...

Kira -- I don't watch any early morning TV.....rarely any LATE TV, as well. Thus I couldn't pick Katie out of a line-up of three!
YOU should be an "Anchor"! I would watch you every day!
UM

Krista said...

I was sad to hear that Katie is leaving. I watch the Today show every morning as I get ready for work. I wonder if I'll stay loyal to the show once she leaves since I'm a big fan of Matt Lauer and Al Roker as well.

Kira said...

UM - your son says that I should be an anchor too. He says I have the "look" but with a better English, if you know MT, you will understand that comment. He also says that I have anchor woman hair!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Arizona green valley accident accutane attorney jobs Incorporate incorporate in nevada Agoura real estate Dive watch with dive computer purchase valium onlin Free poker online advertising long distance phone plans start saving Eizo flat screen monitors Wellbutrin xl withdrawal Clothes maternity small woman Ivax diazepam Postpartum depression and prozac reducing washers Lamborghini professional photos Ryobi cth1202 battery charger 1400666

Stat Counter