Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 03, 2006

Belated Postings



Now that I am working full time it apears that I cannot keep my blog updated regularly. So, not only am I updating only weekly lately, I am behind the times. I am blogging about things that happened the week prior. Hopefully one day I will get caught up.

This is a picture taken last weekend in Tulsa. The boys & I went to the Tulsa International Soul Winning Workshop. I used to go all the time. I have not been in 10 years. I had a really good time. I got to hear Max Lucado. I really pleasure to hear such a great Christian author.

This group is part of my old youth group. It was like a reunion of sorts of the "girls". The man is our youth minister. I really enjoyed catching up with such great friends. I also got to see some other friends from the youth group. It was just a really great weekend to catch up. I miss them and remembered what great times those were & what great friends that they were/are.

I drove around my "home" town of Tulsa. So many memories there. I really never could say where my "home" is, but I think that label now belongs to Tulsa. That is my "home" and I have many great memories of that place.

Not to mention the fact that I still have family there. My brother, his girlfriend, my soon-to-be nephew, sister, her husband, niece & nephew. I did see my brother for a baby shower last weekend too. I am so excited for them. Funny thing, my youth minister in the picture above is the uncle of my brother's girlfriend. So we were at the same baby shower. SMALL WORLD!

Stat Counter