Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Back to reality


So, I am back from vacation, and I am not going to post my pics on here. I posted most of them on FB & I took like 300 pictures. I have decided that I do not have the time to post them again.

But I will take the next couple of posts to talk about my vacation a little bit.

This was my first time on the East Coast and I LOVED IT. We had a totally great time and my cousins the Spillers were awesome to us!! The boys liked DC the best. I am very surprised by that. But I think it is because they have read about DC and heard about all of the historic monuments but it is a different experience to actually see them. Cody said that he never thought that he would actually go to DC or the Smithsonian. They were awesome during the very long day of walking too. It was hot, we walked A TON and then we got rained on and the whole time they had great attitudes. I was so proud of them. I told them like 10 times!!!

DC was probably my favorite part of the trip too. BUT the beach would come in a close 2nd. Already planning my trip back!! Too much to do & I missed going to DC cupcakes!!

No comments:

Stat Counter