Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School

Cody has not had a first day of school yet. School was supposed to start on Monday, but the school did not have his records. They do now & he has his shot, but they have not scheduled his classes yet. We BOTH hope that will happen soon.

Brayden did start school and he did ride the bus. As the bus drove away, he was sitting alone on the bus looking out of the window. It made me very sad. I almost cried. But then I looked back and a lady that was dropping off her kindergarten girl, was crying her eyes out. I felt so bad for her, I couldn't cry over my 4th grader.

When he got home, he was so happy. He had such a good day. When I was waiting for him at the bus stop, a lady that we know from church was waiting there too. We were both relieved to see each other. She was thinking about letting her son ride the bus but it was making her nervous, so we both felt better. Then I met the lady behind me, who has a 4th grader AND he is in Brayden's class. She asked if her son to walk to & from the bus with Brayden. It was really great!!!! I felt so much better. Everything worked out just fine, as everyone said that it would.

I said my little prayer of thanksgiving today as Brayden went off the the bus for his 2nd day!!!

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

I am soooo glad to hear the bus thing turned out so well! It is always great when Someone works things so perfectly! =)

Stat Counter