Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, August 13, 2010

Updates

Virginia - To make this short & sweet. We went to Virginia Beach, we stopped by Williamsburg and then our last night there we went up to Baltimore to Inner Harbor. We met up with the Poff family & really enjoyed that time. THERE IS A LOT OF TRAFFIC in that area - ALL OF THE TIME. We did a lot but still have a lot left to do up there. I really appreciated the Spillers' hospitality

Wardrobe - still doing my color weeks. Last week, I did blue week. This week was black week. I think next week will be light pink week or purple, I haven't decided yet. Probably light pink.

School - I found out the bus pick up/schedule and I have accepted the fact that Brayden will be riding the bus. He only has to walk like a block to the bus stop. And Cody will be home before he is so Cody can make sure that he gets home safely. I think I am more anxious about the new school year than they are.

I'm back in classes & should actually graduate with my first bachelor's degree next year!!! My new major is now Communication Sales & Marketing.

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

I saw your pics on facebook.Looks like you guys had a fabulous trip. I think it's the parents job to be nervous about a new school, it's what keeps us alert! The school Violet is going to is LITERALLY right behind our house, and I am nervous about her going to school next month. I have actually been considering going back to school and working in the direction of a degree. My job will reimburse 100%, if I can put my degree to work at my job. Thanks for the updates! =)

Stat Counter