Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Recap

This past weekend I went to OKC with Ashley. She went on to Elk City but I was dropped off at Matt's house. We had dinner with Krista & Jason on Friday - first time I met Jason. Then we were off to a birthday party for a friend of Matt's.

Saturday was a relaxing day of sleeping, shopping, swimming and going to the end of VBS cook out at Ryan & Katie's church. And lots of eating I might mention. I had two dinners that night. We ate hot dogs at the church & then came home & Matt cooked for the two of us. Matt had a couple of friends over. Happily I knew the two couples & one guy that came over. So we had a nice visit. But I was a party pooper & went to bed before the last couple left.

Sunday we went to church with Ryan & Katie & then Matt & I had brunch with Terra. I had some super yummy ravioli. And another day of lots of food this day too. Then Ryan & Katie picked me up so we could go see Batman. I had not really wanted to see that but everyone else had seen it & I did not want to be left out. Since Matt had already seen it, he passed & went home to do things around the house. I really enjoyed the movie & was happy I went to see it. I did not enjoy the guy next to me laughing weird & a lot during the movie. The theater that they took me to is really cool. Katie has blogged about it before. The movie is digital so the picture was so super clear. And I really did not enjoy Batman's voice.

When I got back to Matt's house we had a "cousins family dinner". Ashley came back from Elk City with Cody Bonser & Neviah & we ate dinner before coming back home. It was kind of cool because there was at least one child represented from each of our grandparent's children.

Debby's Teri's Sandi's Rick's

No comments:

Stat Counter