Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rest of vacation

I do not have pictures to post right now but by the time I did this there will probably be other news & other pictures to post. But the 2nd part of our trip was hampered by rain. Saturday we just went to the mall & the boys went to Ridemakerz. That is like Build-a-bear but you build a car. The boys LOVED it. I will try to post the pictures of their finished product. Then we ate at Rainforest Cafe.

Sunday we hung out at the pool. Then we came home on Monday. Pretty relaxing trip.

The boys are off to Orlando with my mom & Marvin. They will be back on Wednesday.

I am in Oklahoma City visiting Matt, Ryan & Katie. I rode down with Ashley & Neviah. They went on to Elk City to visit. We will have family dinner on Sunday & we are bringing Cody Bonser home with us.

No comments:

Stat Counter