Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Car


I got a new car a couple of weeks ago. Not NEW new, but new to me. It is a 2004 Honda CR-V. It only had 34,000 miles on it. I think that I got a pretty good deal on it. I traded in my Toyota that had 92,000 miles on it.
Well, the new car did not bring me any new luck. I got pulled over AGAIN last night. 2nd time in 1 MONTH!!! NOT good. I was not very happy about it. They pulled me over for going 69 in a 60. But I think the main problem was when they ran my plates, the plates came up as a Toyota Highlander. So he asked if I just bought the car. So he let me off with a warning!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!! I definitely said a prayer of thanksgiving, since I have not gone to court yet on my first speeding ticket. A 2nd ticket would have totally killed my driving record. But honestly 9 over is not too bad is it???

1 comment:

Miranda said...

No, 9 over isn't that bad....they are just ticket happy in that area! That's where I got my 1st speeding ticket in Ozark! Like the new car by the way!

Stat Counter