Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 14, 2008

Thank you for coming to Hindoi

Yesterday Aunt Teri & I went to my favorite Japanese steakhouse Hinode. I was sitting on a bench in the entry area waiting for a seat when these ladies passed by to leave and they thanked me on their way out?

Enough said.

3 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

That is hilarious! Thank you for a good morning laugh! Happy Monday. Love ya!

Ryan and Katie said...

Hehe! Did you put your hands together and bow at them?

Anonymous said...

Kira's place really is very good. If you're ever in the Springfield area you need to stop in and try her establishment even if she is not there to assist you I am sure you will still enjoy the experience.

Stat Counter