Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tulsa Time Part 2 – Blue Dome

After we met the girls and we all had a chance to get to know each other, then we all headed down town to Blue Dome Art Festival. My sister-in-law was the administrator of the event and their ship the Sea Wolf was part of the festival. The benefit of being the sister of the Captain is that you get on the ship for free and get to say that you are the Captain’s sister. The downfall of being the “annoying little sister” of the Captain is that you get pointed out and hauled off to the brig for public humiliation. I got “arrested” and got to sing and dance my way out of the jail. I sang I’m a Little Tea Pot. I’m sure it was a great experience for the kids and Josh and that they enjoyed seeing me. I know the experience gave my brother great joy!!









We also met up with my high school youth Minister Mark and his wife Sandy. We had dinner with them after we walked around Blue Dome. It was great catching up with them as well.



The kids had a fun time at the Art Festival. They had their face painted (except Cody, we asked Cody if he wanted you, but he declined). It was funny the 2 dark headed boys running around with the blonde girls and everyone thinking or calling them brothers & sisters.


Somehow, Brayden got poison Ivy on his face and really started getting irritated that day. It was awful. I felt so bad for him, but he worked through the day like a champ.



No comments:

Stat Counter