Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Wheels

Cody got a new CAR!!!!! (new to him) It is a 2002 Grand Am. I surprised him with it last night. He had NO idea that he was getting a car. So he is SUPER excited. The car is in pretty good shape, but he is already thinking about and considering the maintenance for it.

The funny thing is that the day before, Brayden and I went to look at it and pretty much make the deal, so Brayden knew the whole time. He kept it a secret too. Then that evening Cody was getting upset about not having a car and being able to get a job or work certan hours. I just let it go, but after he got his car, Brayden told him that he wanted to say stop getting mad at me because I was buying him a car!!!! Cody said that he felt bad but couldn't believe that Brayden kept it a secret. Such good boys.





Side note: I went to a Springfield Cardinals game on Saturday and left my camera at the stadium and they have not found it. So no camera, and I had to take the pics with my iphone, which takes great pics during the day but at dusk or at night, it takes bad pics. So, this is why the pics are not that good and why I need a new camera!







2 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

What a nice mom you are!!! Cody is very lucky to have such a great mom. And I agree with you, you have great boys too! Still can't believe you have a teenage driver in the house, is it silly that I am nervous about him having a car? =)

Kira said...

No, we all need to be nervous!!!! LOL. It's sweet that you are!

Stat Counter