Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Josh


Since I started my blog about 5 years ago, I have not typically writen about my quote/unquote love life. But I have been dating a guy for a couple of months now. Being with him has led to several interesting/good situations in my life, so I guess I will share some of those. His name is Josh and he has numerous great qualities, some of which include being really good with the boys, being able to read me and "manage" me, being a peacemaker, and the list could go on and on. So, the other day (the day that Cody got his new car), Cody had a minor car incident while driving, that really upset me. And Josh called me and advised me that I should probably not make a big deal out of it and let it go. He said that the fact that Cody knows that I saw what happened was probably bad enough. So when we got home, Josh asked Cody, so what do did you think about that guy honking at you, and Cody was like well I was more afraid of my mom's reaction. I guess I did not need to say anything after all and it saved me some frustration and stress.

Then that same night, I was making a Taco Salad and I bought some chips for it and I see that the chips have been opened. I asked Cody if he ate the chips (when I say asked I mean started to get on to him for eating the chips) and he responded, "No, Josh..." I instantly, think that Josh ate some, so I yell, "JOSH." And Cody is like no, no. I started to eat them and Josh was like, "aren't those for dinner? You can eat them, I don't care, but I think your mom might get upset." Needless to say Cody did not eat them, I was then calmed down, I apologized and thanked Josh! Pretty sure we all like having Josh around!



1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

Sounds like you have yourself a pretty sweet diplomatic guy, and that is good for everyone! =)

Stat Counter