Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, May 20, 2011

Bray Bray

Brayden had his first baseball game this week. They only played 3 innings. He pitched 2 of those innings and played 3rd base the last inning. Of course he did a great job the whole game!!! He did hit a boy one time, but the 3rd inning that same boy got hit by the next pitcher!!

At 3rd base he stopped the ball and had a good throw to first, but first base dropped the ball and the kid made it on base, but it was still a good play.


Aunt Mo and Uncle Shawn came to watch him play!!!


Then on Wednesday I went to have lunch with Brayden at school. I had a VERY proud mom moment. When I got to the school, his teacher pulled me aside to tell me how much she loves Brayden. All year she has told me that his a really good and that she is happy to have him in her class, and every conference she has told me what a great kid he is in class. But that day she was so sincere about what a great kid he is. She went on about how caring he is and what a great example he is in the classroom. She said that he has so much integrity and is just a natural leader. She was like he is a fine young man and you are doing a great job raising him. I started to cry! That made me feel so awesome that she had such great things to say about him. I was so proud of him, I hugged him like 100 time during lunch.




2 comments:

Morgan said...

Love Brayden! You are such a great mom and you have awesome boys!

TLKOREGON said...

It is a great feeling to know people appreciate your children. You have done a great job with both of your boys! So cute in the baseball uniform!!!

Stat Counter