Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Leaky Leak

Right before I took Brayden to St. Louis, Bray discovered a very wet play room floor. When I went in there, the whole closet was wet & so was Cody's bathroom closet. When we first moved in, the same thing happened. But it was like this super gush that we noticed right away. Apparently this is like a consistent leak.

So, I called my insurance agent on the advice of mom. The adjuster gave me a hard time at first that they were not going to over the leak. But in the end, they did.

Marvin & Ron had to come in through the kitchen because the leak was upstairs in Bray's bathroom. So they took out a cabinet in the kitchen to get to it.

After they re sheet rocked, mudded & taped, I painted. I have paint from when the house was built but the paint is not labeled very well. So I found paint that I thought matched. So I painted the 2 closets & the shower. Then I decided to touch up the walls. And then found out that the paint does not match!

No comments:

Stat Counter