Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sleep Over

Neviah (my 2nd cousin) came over to spend the night with us the other night. We had fun. We didn't do a whole lot but she found my shoes. She kept putting my flip flops on and saying that she could fit. I told her if she liked those then she needed to come check out my closet.















We found lots for her to put on & the "fit" her. She also did really good at posing for all the photos. She would put one pair on & then tell me to take a picture.


























1 comment:

Here for some reason...not sure what said...

isn't she adorable...it won't be long till she does fit in all your shoes.....and want to wear them...she loved looking at the pictures as well.

Stat Counter