Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, June 29, 2009

St. Louis Trip 2

8 days after going to St. Louis with Holly & boys, I had to go back. So I took that opportunity to take Cody. We went and saw a Cardinals game. The Cards won. And I took him to Six Flags too. It was SUPER hot so I guess not a lot of people want to go to Six Flags in that kind of heat. So we did not have to wait in the lines very long. There were several of the big fun rides that we rode back to back.
I Pricelined the hotel downtown & we got the Hyatt for $50. Right next to the arch & 3 blocks from Busch Stadium. That was super awesome, did not mind walking and not fighting the traffic.
Cody in the stands before it really started to fill up.

During the game, the guys above us were playing Cups - a baseball gambling game, where money is passed around. They kept dropping money, so Cody & I made $7.00.
Then at Six Flags, we went to the water park & I sit down next to this lady in the lazy river & she asks if I'm Kira. As soon as she starts to tell me her name, I realize that it was one of my really good friends from when we lived in Indiana. She was there visiting a friend & we happen to see each other at Six Flags. Very random but happy to see her & catch up a bit.








No comments:

Stat Counter