Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Winn Reunion 2009


This was our group this year at our family reunion in Branson, MO. Let's see, did anything exciting happen this year?

Ummmm, for 2 weeks Aunt Ev & Uncle Phil have been in St. Louis due to her health.

Wednesday before reunion, Mom called me to tell me that Marvin was in ER. He had cut himself & was getting stitches. I guess he was already almost done by the time mom called me but I decided I better go up there anyway.
When I got to ER, my parents' neighbor & friend was sitting there too. She had brought Marvin's dad up right after Marvin had come to ER. Good thing I went up there. I got 2 for the trip of 1. Luckily he only had a UTI. So, mom was coming home from STL to go to Grandma I's stress test. So we met her at McD so she could see the guys, then went to Gma's.
Friday reunion starts. Oh, Grandma I decided we were having a boring week. She ended up having a low blood count. The found it due to some lab work they had done. So she ended up spending the night in the hospital too.
But somehow, Saturday things came together nicely. Grandma came home and Lisa & Uncle Phil were able to come home for the weekend from St Louis. It was a good turn out and it was nice to see the family that was able to make it.
I have to admit, I was a little wired & stressed up. I drank a lot of coffee too so I was a little high strung, but I made it & I think with little casualties.


No comments:

Stat Counter